ONLY Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is for Fans of AD&D 1st Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RE: we should kill this B-----

Go down 
AuthorMessage

RE: we should kill this B----- Empty
PostSubject: RE: we should kill this B-----   RE: we should kill this B----- EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:26 pm

I was just trying to leave a message for MordinKanien (sp) as I need to get in touch with him regarding Secret Skeleton Games and I looked at the link....

I am so angry I could I can feel the pulse throught my body and I imagigine that blood will soon shoot out my eyes

Anyway - I posted a long note on that frigging page and we'll see if he allows it past moderastion - because I hit the guy hard below the belt -

Anyway

Mord - can you contact me at darkwolfstudio@hotmail.com your email keeps bouncing on me.

Your (hopefully) new friend Martin Siesto aka Wulfgarn and sometimes Grundvarg
Back to top Go down
Mordenkainen
Arch Mage (Admin)
Arch Mage (Admin)
Mordenkainen

PostSubject: Re: RE: we should kill this B-----   RE: we should kill this B----- EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:11 pm

I've NO IDEA why my Googlemail account should bounce, I've Emailed you from my GMX account.
Back to top Go down
https://only-adnd-1st-ed.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: hey now   RE: we should kill this B----- EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:26 pm

Ill get back with you via email monday

I am thinking we shoulkd get together via Skype so as to offset long distance charges - are you on Skype - if so I am Wulfgarn on ther

T2u soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE: we should kill this B-----   RE: we should kill this B----- Empty

Back to top Go down

RE: we should kill this B-----
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ONLY Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition :: General :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: