ONLY Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is for Fans of AD&D 1st Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wardukes words of wisdom...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wardukes words of wisdom... Empty
PostSubject: Wardukes words of wisdom...   Wardukes words of wisdom... EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 2:09 pm

And i'd just like to say,i honestly don't give a fuck what language you use,in fact it might make things interesting ( especially about other ppl's mothers.)But for ol' Mordy's sake and the reason of creating this site...start your bullshit elsewhere if that be the case.Now this site is stictly dedicated to both 1st 2nd and...3rd editions,which i'm not a fan of 3rd personally,but it's still blows 4th edition away.Also feel free to discuss miniatures and other game enhancers at your leisure,we do not descriminate except when it comes to cheap rubbery bits of plastic Hasbro passed off on everyone,we do not tolerate that shit.Oh,and most importantly,have some good,clean ( non-4th edition) fun at this forum!
Back to top Go down
Mordenkainen
Arch Mage (Admin)
Arch Mage (Admin)
Mordenkainen

PostSubject: Re: Wardukes words of wisdom...   Wardukes words of wisdom... EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 2:10 pm

I meant language DIRECTED an other people, rather than expletives in their own right LoL!

Warduke is right though, you will have more freedoms on this Forum than most others.
Back to top Go down
https://only-adnd-1st-ed.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Wardukes words of wisdom...   Wardukes words of wisdom... EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:01 am

New blog up at Dungeons & Dorks...be afraid,be very afraid!

http://hornedsociety.blogspot.com/2010/03/them-ol-viddya-games.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wardukes words of wisdom...   Wardukes words of wisdom... Empty

Back to top Go down

Wardukes words of wisdom...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ONLY Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition :: General :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: