ONLY Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is for Fans of AD&D 1st Edition

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome To the Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mordenkainen
Arch Mage (Admin)
Arch Mage (Admin)
Mordenkainen

Welcome To the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To the Forum   Welcome To the Forum EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:09 pm

Warduke and I thought it was about time there was a Forum that DIDN'T have to talk about 4th Edition (not) DnD with any respect or manners whatsoever LMAO! jocolor

On a more serious note, why yet ANOTHER Forum dedicated to RPG's.

Because I think the current climate warrants it!

Let me explain, in my humble opinion there is too little respect for what Gary Gygax did for our hobby - its only been two years since he passed and on another forum I posted a quick mention of the anniversary of Garys death - and only Warduke had the common decency to respond.

After I had a rant about this, the Forum owner gave some platitudes about people remembering Gary in their own way, with no need to make their feeling public - I felt that was a load of crap to be perfectly frank. Its manners and common decency to show some form of respect in such situations, decency thats obviously missing in some folks makeup.

The Realm of Dungeons and Dragons (https://only-adnd-1st-ed.rpg-board.net/forum.htm) is a place not only to discuss AD&D/Basic D&D, Retro-Clones, and Conversions - but a place to honour Gary's legacy and celebrate what he left behind for all of us.

There are a few basic rules.

Keep the Language Appropriate - I don't expect it to be perfect by any means, but try not to be directly abuse towards each other - some people are offended by bad language.

Be respectful - Not just to other members, AD&D/Basic D&D and Gary Gygax bashing WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. Should you do so, even just once - you will be banned and you will be blocked.

Selling Stuff - Please do so in the appropriate area. If you are buying anything from another member, please pay via PayPal or some similar service - then should anything go wrong. You are covered.

Other than the above, have fun and enjoy!
Back to top Go down
https://only-adnd-1st-ed.rpg-board.net

Welcome To the Forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ONLY Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Edition :: General :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: